Thursday, October 15, 2009

今晚的夜空没有星星,就好像我的身边缺少了你;我不是故意让你生气的,回到我身边来,好吗?

long time nvr write blog le.. sorry er all my friends and kai jie.. curently reali not in mud.. i reali do miss ya alot.. duno how to describe how much i miss ya.. today i ve done the biggest deal in my this 17 years.. i should be happy.. bt i duno y.. i just can smile in front of them for just few second.. if gt choice. i rather choice spent all my time to accompany or get back u... everyday praying hard tat just wana u r in safe condition and wont get hurt bt anybody anything... today noe bout u went Mv to celebrate ur fren bd.. my heart its like.. even know tat u wil be safe.. bt i also pick up my phone and message you.. same word.. hope its wont disturbing u . sorry....16/10/2009 3.12am... my biggest Deal in my life.. thx every1 who helped mi.. sorry tat my attitude is always like tat.. its an nice successful deal for our company.. I wil miss ya every second... <33 TzY

No comments:

Post a Comment