Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I miss that moment when you are saying you are loving me too....

"Erm..Hope tat u noe u won b change in My heart de..won even " - message from ya

i really know de.. a lot things.. even we never say it out or what.. i belief tat we still know what our heart thinking de.. i really waiting and waiting.. even though u r holding his hand while we both waiting tat day coming.. but i m alone.. i understand de ..sorry er.. dunno y .. maybe start work already.. tempe very easy get angry then simply say things.. really sorry de.. tat day sent u a very very long de message.. tat day i think tat i can 100% let ya go and i wont ever go and disturb u both.. bt after half an hour i closed my eye .. all is u coming out from my mind.. i really cant stop myself thinking of u even for 1 second.. i cant stand and message u.. sorry er.. i maked u cry again.. but i know tat.. if got tat day .. i will try myself to make u happy de.. trust mi.. if we gt chance again.. i will never make ya cry.. will never let u leave mi again.. i will give u what i got .. my things .. my life.. my soul are belongs to you ..remember.. you will always on my mind... <-Love TzY->

-oNLy.L0vE.tZy.4eVeR

No comments:

Post a Comment