Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Message from 016xxxx838

"My life cant pass without u..how u can so true 2 mi..x 1 included my parent wil treat mi so good as u.. Haix u r... must eat dinner "
Saw this message.. in my heart.. i dunno what respond should i give u..how can i treat u so true? because i loving ya.. i care u..i worry bout u.. i miss ya.. i thinking of u.. everything also about u.. i mean it.. is everything.. no matter wat i doing .. can say so 1 day 24 hours also gt u in my mind in my heart..i also asking and trying to answer your question " y i loving ya so deep ?" i duno.. i just know my mind full of u.. i loving ya.. i know i keep repeating saying i loving ya.. just because beside using this 3 words to explain how was my heart looks like... i cant think anything to explain or to show how much i need ya..

我想我还是不够成熟
还达不到 你的要求
我真的没有想的太多
只是怀念 你走以後

离开 难道真的是解脱
难道 真的要事过境迁了以後才懂

倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有
倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流
倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有
真的不难过 笑着和你挥挥手

如果有一天 我们有缘再见
你会不会想起 说过的永远

No comments:

Post a Comment