Friday, September 25, 2009

A love Letter Just for u - Fishy Tng a.k.a Joey

i thought it would be best writing a letter instead of contacting you any other way so you can still have your space.
i am so sorry for ever hurting you, i feel so guilty for making you feel so bad. i know you said it wasn't my fault but i know that i have pushed you away by telling you how you feel by telling you you dont care about me and that your not bothered. i know this was never true and that you had nothing but love for me.
this time apart has made me realize what i need to change about myself.
if i had another chance i know that i would never say anything to hurt you again.
i thought at da first breaking-up i though i can fully let ya go but i cant just give up like that when i know there is so much love between us.Ya.. wit wat you said.. u r just a normal girl..nothing special..bt in my heart.. u r special and cant be replaceable ,i just want to make it right and if after reading this u r stil mad or angry at mi..i reali duno wat should i do..i love you with all my heart and soul, just the way u r, i wil wait ya til the day i die..trust mi once ..as wat u said be4.. maybe u wil never trust mi anymore.. bt atlease put 1% trust on mi can? i hope u can trust mi just da 1% atlease .. i love you.."

our love.. just like this video.. our lvoe wil never end.. in our heart.. should know clearly then anyone..even he not going to do anything or stil holding ur hand.. bt i trust.. u heart wil accompany by my site all da way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsuMryFjss

No comments:

Post a Comment